Volunteers at Grace Community
At Grace Community we believe that a life of blessing is a life of generosity and service to others. Volunteering in the church is a great way to grow in faith and connect with some new friends. Fill out the contact form below to get more information about serving with us in a specific area. We are always eager to find ways to help people use their gifts and talents to serve others.
Volunteering Opportunities At Grace
- Set Up, Take Down, & Tech Teams-- Tow Trailer, Unload Equipment, Set Chairs, Set Up Kids Rooms, Put Out Signs, Run Sound & Video, Take Down
- Hospitality Team--Organize Refreshments, Host Taste of Grace, Suppers For Six, Meals For Mom's, Special Sunday Meals & Desserts, Etc
- Worship Ministry--Prepare And Lead Worship Service. Looking For Musicians, Vocalists, Sound & Slide Presentation, Video Production, Sermon Recording, Scripture Reading, Testimonies, Prayer Ministry,
- Welcome Team-- Greeters, Information / Gift Table, Data Entry, Guest Notes, Social Events, Etc
- Children's Ministry Team--Set Up / Take Down, Teachers, Helpers, Music Leaders, Registration, Puppets, And Media Assistants In The Beach (babies), The Pier (preK), & The Cove (kids).
- Youth Ministry Team--Help Organize The Walk Student Ministries. Plan Special Events & Service Projects. Organize Fundraising. Parent Drivers.
- Discipleship Team--Host Growth Groups, Grace Institute, Alpha Course, Etc
- Men's & Women's Ministry Team--Organize Special Events And Gatherings
- Finance & Property Team--Usher, Counting, Income / Expenses, Helping Hand Fund, Stewardship, Property Maintenance, Accounting, Contribution Records,
- Outreach Team--Community Events, Acts Of Grace, Promotional Tools
- Other Possible Areas--Design, Marketing, Theater, Administration, Handyman, Lawn Maintenance, Visitation / Care, Counseling, Missions...